Scientists are explorers and adventurers. Curious about the world around them, scientists follow clues in nature and mathematics that lead them to new ways of understanding the world. From their vantage point scientists can provide solutions to many of the challenges we face today. Be bold! Launch your exploration today.
Why Study Science at San José State?
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- Involved Faculty
- Student Clubs
- Academic and Career Services
- Master Degree Programs
- Math and Science Teacher Preparation
- Singular Offerings in the CSU System
- Small Class Sizes
- Networking in Silicon Valley
- The College of Science Advising Center (COSAC)