- BA, Sociology
- BA, Sociology, Concentration in Community Change
- BA, Sociology, Concentration in Race and Ethnic Studies
- BA, Sociology, Concentration in Social Interaction
- BA, Sociology, Concentration in Women, Gender, and Sexuality
- BA, Social Science
- BA, Social Science, Preparation for Teaching (Single Subject)
- Double BA, History and STTP
- Minor, Asian American Studies
- Minor, Sociology
- Minor, Sociology of Education
- Minor, Social Science
- Minor, Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
San José State University Enrollment Services:
Enrollment Services supports the academic mission of the University and collaboratively works with the campus community to enhance student success. Detailed information regarding undergraduate admissions can be found on this site.
Graduate Admissions and Program Evaluations (GAPE):
Located in the Student Services Center (SSC), GAPE handles procedures related to admissions, and university level program requirements for graduate students. Detailed information about applying to a graduate program, steps for completing a master’s degree (including applying for Candidacy and Graduation), and important forms and deadlines, can be found on this site.
Office of Graduate Studies and Research (GS&R):
In collaboration with the faculty and staff at San Jose State University, GS&R, located in the Administration Building (ADM), strives to ensure the development of quality degree programs, recognize and reward student and faculty accomplishments, support the development of individual and collaborative research efforts, and implement the policies and procedures by which the university is governed. Detailed information on the policies and procedures in areas such as Thesis Requirements, Interdisciplinary Studies, Curriculum, Funding Opportunities etc. can be found on this site.