Forms & Deadlines
IMPORTANT: Required Documents for Form Submission (any form)
All students requesting a signature from the Department Chair or Major Advisor need to bring the following documents along with the completed form:
- “My Academics” Homepage (print screen)
- Course History (via “My Academics”)
- Unofficial transcripts from SJSU
- Unofficial transcripts from previous college(s) OR print a copy of the “Transfer Credit” report from MySJSU “My Academics” section
- All the above mentioned required documents will not be returned to the student. They will be kept by the department.
- Please allow three to four business days of processing time and check back with the office for the status of the paperwork.
- Students must print all forms themselves. The department does not give out or print forms.
- Please read the instructions on the forms carefully.
- Only the Application for Graduation, Major Form, and Substitution form will be sent over to the Registrar by the department when you submit the form. For all other forms, please follow the instructions given on the form.