All interested students are invited to visit the ACCESS Success Center for:
- General Education advising
- Academic policy related questions
- Academic advice or just tips to navigate your way around SJSU
- A quiet place to study and/or do group projects
- A chance to meet fellow social sciences majors and peer advisors
- Help with changing majors
- Workshops and presentations (writing, statistics, graduate school applications, etc.)
Organizational Studies Launch Reception
On Wednesday, April 23, from 3:00 to 4:30 pm in ACCESS, Clark 240, the College of Social Sciences is launching the interdisciplinary B.A., Organizational Studies pilot program that begins in the Fall 2014 semester. We invite you to drop by a reception where you can find out more about the program, and enjoy food, and drink. If you have more questions, contact Mariana Gonzalez 408‑924‑5710 or Chuck Darrah, 408‑924‑5314 in the Anthropology Department office. For more information on the program please see the Organizational Studies website.
Hanjiro Ambrose of the Environmental Studies Dept. is winner of the SJSU Student Research Competition. He is really a wonderful representative of our college, as he is doing truly interdisciplinary research that is designed to benefit people as well as the environment.