Basic Application Information
If you are applying to our MSW Program, please note the following basic information:
- Admission to the MSW Program is for the Fall Semester only.
- Applications are accepted from
October 1, 2011 through January 6, 2012.
Applications are not accepted if submitted after January 6th. Support documents (i.e. resume, writing sample, andletters of recommendationonly) can be postmarked by January 20, 2012. Late or incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Admission to the MSW Program at SJSU requires two separate
applications, which are:
- Application for admission to San Jose? State University
(available October 1, 2011). This first application
- An SJSU graduate application completed on-line through www.CSUMentor.edu, including a $55.00 application fee. *
- Official transcripts from all your college level education and any other required documentation. The transcripts must be in their original unopened University/College envelopes. *
- Application for admission to the MSW Program submitted by 11:59 pm, January 6, 2012.
- Application for admission to San Jose? State University (available October 1, 2011). This first application must include: