Special Education Department Applications

Helpful Guidelines for Applications Process


Intern Option and Directed Teaching Forms

Minor in Special Education Forms

 Department Forms


Change of Major/Minor

Applying for the Education Specialist Credential

See Credential Office web pages: Credential Office

Submit all items on the corresponding Checklist for your program to the Credentials Office in Sweeney Hall Room 108