Statistics & Fun
Top ten reasons to be a statistician (according to " WorkJoke"):
- Estimating parameters is easier than dealing with real life.
- Statisticians are significant.
- I always wanted to learn the entire Greek alphabet.
- The probability a statistician major will get a job is > .9999.
- If I flunk out I can always transfer to Engineering.
- We do it with confidence, frequency, and variability.
- You never have to be right - only close.
- We're normal and everyone else is skewed.
- The regression line looks better than the unemployment line.
- No one knows what we do so we are always right.