Nutrition Education Action Team (NEAT)
What is NEAT?
Nutrition Education Action Team (NEAT) is the nutrition peer health education group at SJSU. NEAT is a part of the Student Health Center's Wellness and Health Promotion office and a recognized student organization. NEAT students give dynamic presentations, plan award winning nutrition events, and work to improve the nutrition of SJSU students.
- Be a part of a network of peer health educators making meaningful changes at SJSU.
- Earn non-hospital dietetic internship hours/semester.
- Become a Nationally Certified Peer Educator (CPE modules are taught at the weekly meetings) and improve health communication skills.
- Become eligible for the $1500 NEAT scholarship.
- The application process for NEAT Fall 2012 is now closed.