Sexual Health Counseling
Sexual Health Counseling consists of a FREE 30-minute confidential appointment on various sexual health topics. Please call (408) 924-6122 to schedule an appointment. You can also email the Sexual Health Educator at SJSUstudenthealth@gmail.com if you have questions about sexual health topics.
Sexual Health Counseling Topics:
- Birth Control Consultations
- HIV Pre and Post Test Sessions
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) Questions and Consultations
- HPV Vaccine (Gardasil) Consultations
- First time Pap Smear and Annual Exam
- Pregnancy Consultations
- General sexual health questions
Health Building Room 209
Monday-Friday, 9am – 4pm
Current SJSU students can choose a total of 4 of the following items to receive FREE daily at the Condom Co-op:
- male condoms (Lifestyles, Durex, Trustex Flavored, Kimono, Rough Rider, Trojan, Avanti (non-latex), etc.)
- female condoms
- dental dams
- latex gloves
- lubricant packets
Please bring a valid SJSU ID to receive these items. Items can also be purchased at the Condom Co-op. For more information, please call 408-924-6203.
For more Sexual Health resources, go to the "Wellness and Health Resources".