Technology & Meetings
IT Help Desk
Your first point of contact for technical support is the IT Help Desk. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (408) 924-2377 or stop Clark Hall first floor room 102 for assistance. Please see their "What to do first" page before calling.
MySJSU and Online Learning Resources
Email and Web Account Management
- Campus Email Information
- SJSUOne - Consolidated password account for wireless Internet and other web based applications.
- Log in to SJSU Email
To connect securely to SJSU's wireless networks you will need to:
- Have a working WiFi (wireless) network device with the connection turned on.
- Have your Tower ID.
- Use the Tower ID to set up your SJSU One account with password
- Open your browser. Log into SJSU Wireless with your SJSU One account and password.
Computer Labs, Laptop Services and Software
- Computer Service Center (Repair, laptop rentals, printing and more)
- CSU Software Licensing
- Wireless Laptop Project
- King Library Student Computer Services (Laptop and iPad rentals, electronic resources)
- The Stage (Computer lab in Academic Success Center)
- Academic Success Center
- Student Union Event Services
- Associated Students Conference Rooms
- King Library Meeting Rooms