Student Union Screen Policies
Hello! We're excited to help you make your event or program a success. Below is a list of requirements and procedures to smooth out the process of getting your information on the screens throughout the Diaz Compean Student Union. If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com.
How to Submit:
- Send your file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send your file at least 7 business days before you'd like it posted. This not only gives us time to review the submission, but also makes sure there's enough time for any changes you may need to make.
- If your screen isn't approved, we'll be able to tell you why and help you work towards a successful submission.
- A phone number must be included in the email so we can contact you with any questions about your file.
- Image formats: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIF, or TIFF
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels (W x H)
- File names should incorporate the dates the ad will start and stop, your organization,
and a descriptor.
- Slide file format: YYYYMMDD_YYYYMMDD_OrgName_Descriptor.jpg
- Example: 20170210_20170224_CareerCenter_SpringEXPO.jpg
- We are not currently accepting video submissions at this time.
- Slides should have no more than 50 words in a font size and color combination that is readable from a distance.
- All of the required information should be contained on a single slide.
- Slides must adhere to university identity standards when using university marketing tools.
- Slides are subject to design review.
- Slides must be advertising an event. SJSU courses will not be accepted for advertising.
- Events advertised must be campus-wide in scale and open to all.
- Each SJSU campus department will be allowed 2 slides lasting a total of 15 seconds per calendar month.
- SJSU Student organizations may have one slide per semester advertising their signature/key event for the semester.
- Ticketed events or those requiring sign-ups may be posted up to 1 month prior to the event date.
- Non-ticketed events may be posted up to 2 weeks prior to the event date.
- Athletics and Associated Students have dedicated monitors advertising their services. Submissions from Athletics and A.S. departments will be displayed on those monitors.