CSU International Programs
CSU International Programs Scholarship
Made Possible through the generosity of former IP participants, the award is $500. Approximately five awards are made each year. Awardees are selected based on academic excellence, financial need, and the quality of the application. Open to all IP participants except applicants for Japan, China and Taiwan.
- Amount: $500.00
- Deadline: February 1 (May 1 for Australia/New Zealand).
- Contact Info: The CSU International Programs Scholarship Application (pdf)
Friends of Florence Scholarship Program (Italy only)
Each year, through the generous support of the County of Santa Clara/Province of Florence, Italy Sister-County Commission a scholarship of $1,500-$3,000 is awarded to SJSU students accepted into the CSU Florence, Italy program.
- Amount: $1,500–$3,000
- Deadline: Please contact the SJSU Study Abroad Office
- Contact Info: SJSU Study Abroad Office, (408) 924-5897
Wang Family Scholarship (China and Taiwan only)
Recognizing the importance of international education, the Wang Family generously provides scholarships for study in China and Taiwan. Ten $4,000 scholarships will be awarded to students for study in China, and ten $4,000 scholarships will be awarded to students for study in Taiwan.
- Amount: $4000.00
- Deadline: February 1
- Contact Info: The Wang Family Scholarship (pdf)