- Academic Excellence—3.25 cumulative GPA or above.
- The student must be a degree-seeking SJSU student that has been accepted to study at RMIT for the Fall 2012 semester on the SJSU Bilateral Exchange Program.
- One official transcript from SJSU
- Two formal letters of recommendation:
- Two letters can address student’s academic performance.
- One letter can address student’s academic performance while another letter can address student’s service to the community.
- A 5-page essay detailing:
- Why the student chose to go abroad
- Why study abroad is important
- Why the student chose to study at RMIT in Australia
- How the student plans on helping make SJSU a global campus and a global community upon their return
Amount of Scholarship
One $5,000 scholarship
For the Fall 2012 semester—May 1st!
- The winner will be contacted in May 2012
- The award will be processed upon student arrival in Melbourne, Australia