Student ID Card

Your student ID card is also called your Tower Card. When you arrive at SJSU, you must go the Cashier's Office (windows 6-9) in the Student Services Center to get your Tower Card. You'll need a photo ID (your passport) and your SJSU student ID number in order to get your Tower ID Card.

Once you have your SJSU Tower Card (Student ID Card) you can purchase an Associated Students Ecopass sticker that will allow you unlimited free rides on all Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (VTA) Buses and Light Rail for the duration of the Eco Pass sticker. More information about the Ecopass sticker can be found at the Associated Students website.

Additionally, SJSU Transportation Solutions is available to answer questions about public transportation in the area around SJSU. Please see their website for information about public transportation options and to access transit maps: You can also visit their offices in person in the Student Union Building on campus to ask questions.