Toulouse Business School
- Earn SJSU resident credits for all completed courses.
- Pay your normal SJSU tuition and fees.
- Use your financial aid and apply for scholarships.
- Immerse yourself in French culture.
- Study for one semester or an academic year.
- Gain an advantage when applying for jobs and graduate school.
Toulouse is located in southwest France, and is home to 1.13 million inhabitants. Toulouse has the second largest student population in France (120,000 students) after Paris. A fast paced metropolis, Toulouse has been one of the centers of European aerospace industry, and hosts the headquarters of Airbus. Other industries in Toulouse include electronics, information technology and biotechnology. It is an ideal location to explore French culture and study management.
Originally housed in a 15th century monastery located in the old town centre, the school’s current premises include a downtown campus and an ultra-modern "electronic" campus located on the perimeter of the city. The downtown campus, a blend of aesthetic architectural harmony and functional excellence, is located at the heart of the business complex near the centre of metropolitan Toulouse.
Groupe ESC Toulouse is one of France’s leading integrated management schools in Europe with over 100 international partners spread all around the world. Toulouse Business School has won international recognition through its triple accreditation: EQUIS, AACSB, AMBA.
- be enrolled as an SJSU student for one semester prior to departure, or be a California community college student eligible to enter SJSU by the semester of departure,
- have completed lower division requirements for your intended field of study,
- have Sophomore, Junior or Senior standing by the semester of departure,
- have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
There is no language prerequisite, but students are strongly encouraged to take beginning French class prior to participation in the program.
- Management Control, Accounting and Auditing
- Economics-Finance and Law
- Industrial Organization, Logistics and Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Information Management
- Marketing Strategy
For more information, please see the Bachelor in Management pamphlet (pdf).
Housing is arranged by Touluse Business School. Information and application provided by TBS prior to arrival.
|SJSU Tuition & Fees||3,585.00||
These costs are current as of 2012–13. These are estimated costs for the whole semester. Consult the Bursar’s Office for up-to-date information on tuition and fees. Personal expenses may vary among different students, and those who will be doing a lot of traveling during the school break and after the program should estimate higher.
|Round Trip Transportation||1,200.00|
|Single Room & Meals||3,500.00|
|Books & Supplies||200.00|