Health and Safety
- Student Health Center
- University Police Department
- Counseling Center
- Disability Resource Center
- LGBT Resource Center
- Women’s Resource Center
In an Emergency
Depending on the nature of the emergency, immediately contact the proper authorities in order of importance:
- In-country emergency medical, police, or consular services
- In-country program management staff. This can include your host institution's emergency contact or faculty leader.
- SJSU International Student & Scholar Services office. Depending on the type of emergency, ISSS may or may not be able to assist from the US. If it is an emergency requiring absolutely essential immediate contact with an ISSS staff member outside of ISSS hours, contact the University Police Department.
- Your family and friends to keep them updated on the situation when necessary.