Here are some ways you can join in the sustainability efforts here at San Jose State:
- Stay Informed Sign up for our Sustainability email list to stay informed of upcoming events and activities
- Get Credit for Making a Difference Sign up for Environmental Studies 181 (a 1-3 unit class open to any SJSU student) and work on campus sustainability projects as part of the SJSU Environmental Resource Center
- Join the Veggielution Founded by SJSU students, Veggielution is an urban farming project that engages the community by providing access to healthy and local food, creating youth leadership opportunities, and developing creative solutions to social and environmental justice issues.
- G.R.O.W. Growing Roots of Wellness (G.R.O.W.) is a SJSU Campus Garden Collective connecting and empowering students, faculty, staff, and community members to reclaim and cultivate fresh, local and healthy food by establishing, expanding, and maintaining multiple urban garden plots. For more information, send email to Growingroots.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend a Conference The annual California Higher Education Sustainability Conference highlights cutting-edge research, as well as case studies with proven successes.