Want to learn more about sustainability at the local, national, and global level? Check out some of these links:
- The City of San Jose's Green Vision outlines a fifteen-year plan for economic growth, environmental sustainability, and an enhanced quality of life for the local community.
- The Silicon Valley Toxics Coalition is a non-profit organization engaged in research, advocacy and grassroots organizing to promote human health and environmental justice in response to the rapid growth of the high-tech industry.
- Bioneers are social and scientific innovators with practical and visionary solutions for restoring the natural systems on which all life depends, and healing our human communities.
- The Sierra Club is America's largest and most influential grassroots environmental organization, with 1.4 members working together to protect our communities and the planet.
- Treehugger features the latest news and top stories on sustainable design, technology, living, transportation, energy, science, and business from around the globe.
- GreenChange is a place to connect with people who are growing the movement for peace, democracy, justice, and the planet.
- Seven Revolutions is an ongoing research effort to identify and analyze the most important trends shaping our world out to the year 2030.