SVIC 2016 finalists Geoffry Banuelos and Danny McLane proudly introduce Dynamic Heat Map, a dynamic graphical mapping software that utilize big data and machine learning to increase efficiency for package delivery companies.
Encourage Student Participation
Faculty support is key to student participation and the overall success of SVIC. To encourage student participation, faculty members may
- Integrate SVIC participation as a requirement into the course syllabus
- Assign a class project that requires students to develop an innovative business idea that they can present at the SVIC
- Give credit or extra credit for participation
- Promote the networking opportunities and cash prizes
- Include a link to the SVIC website on your faculty website
- Schedule a short presentation to your class by a SVIC team member
- Attend SVIC with your entire class so they can experience the event for themselves
Schedule SVIC Presentation
SVIC team members are available to present the benefits of SVIC participation to your class or staff. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a brief 20 minute in-class presentation.