Project Submission Deadline: November 1, 2014
Date of Notification to Finalists: November 12, 2014
SVIC Finalists Showcase Date: November 19, 2014
SVIC Finalists Showcase Location: SJSU Student Union Ballroom
Here are some suggestions of ways to involve students:
- Integrate student participation in the Silicon Valley Innovation Challenge (SVIC) into your syllabus.
- Assign a class project that requires students to develop an innovative business idea that they can present at the SVIC.
- Give credit or extra credit for participating in the SVIC
- Promote the SVIC to your students, inform them that they could win prizes.
- Inform students about the SVCE's Speaker events, where they can learn more about the SVIC.
- Include a link to the SVIC website on your faculty website.
- Schedule a short presentation to your class by a SVIC volunteer.
- take your students to this year's SVIC, so they can experience the event for themselves.
Click here to download the presentation slides of the SVIC (PDF) to show to your students in class.