READY TO INNOVATE? START THE CHALLENGE HERE!
SJSU community – share your innovative ideas and join the Silicon Valley Innovation Challenge. Connect with other students, judges, faculty, industry professionals, entrepreneurs, experts and get valuable inputs on how to put your ideas into action.
The SVIC is open to all SJSU students, faculty, alumni and staff. Everyone from all fields of study are welcome to submit innovative ideas in any phase of development (from the conceptual stage up to fully-operational ones that are already running).
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Register and create a profile.
2. Submit your idea.
3. Complete your profile.
4. Browse through other ideas.
5. Vote on ideas that you think is most innovative.
6. Share and connect with our community.
7. Learn new skills and refine your ideas.
8. Compete for prizes and awards in campus on December 6, 2012.
PRIZES AND AWARDS
At least $5,000 in prizes! $1,500 First Prize award for the most innovative idea. Prizes will also be awarded for special categories
1. Most Innovative Idea
2. Best Elevator Pitch
3. TechShop Award
4. Social Innovation Award
5. Other Special Category Awards based on sponsorship
6. People’s Choice Award