Anyone interested in applying to our 3-semester (1 year or 1 1/2 year) combined Multiple Subject Teaching Credential/MA Program at San Jose State University is asked to attend an Advisement Session. Please note that you may pursue the Multiple Subject Credential Program without the MA. The session will provide you with information about the admission requirements, application process, program options, and testing information.
|Tuesday||8/27/2019||4:30-6:00 pm||SH 212|
|Tuesday||9/10/2019||4:00-5:30 pm||SH 106 [COE Student Success Center]|
|Tuesday||9/24/2019||4:00-5:30 pm||SH 106 [COE Student Success Center]|
|Tuesday||10/8/2019||4:30-6:00 pm||SH 212|
|Tuesday||10/22/2019||4:30-6:00 pm||SH 212|
|Tuesday||11/5/2019||4:00-5:30 pm||SH 106 [COE Student Success Center]|
|Tuesday||11/19/2019||4:30-6:00 pm||SH 212|
|Tuesday||12/10/2019||4:00-5:30 pm||SH 106 [COE Student Success Center]|
- Registration is NOT required for the MSCP/MA sessions. Anyone interested in teaching elementary and middle school is welcome. Please arrive on time.
- Download and print a copy of the Advisement Guide[PDF]. Review this information prior to attending and bring it with you to the meeting.
- Please DO NOT bring any kind of documents to this session. This is a group advisement session where an advisor will address dozens of prospective students. Therefore, the advisor will not be able to review individual cases.
- The current advisement sessions are intended for students who plan to enroll in Spring 2019 and future semesters (see notes above) as well as those interested in obtaining information about the combined Multiple Subject Credential/Master of Arts in Education Program.
- Dates/Location subject to change. Please check website for updates before attending. If you have questions about the sessions, please call the Teacher Education Office at 408-924-3771.
Come join us for a new applicant's Information Session!
We ask that you read through the "How to Apply" page and "Deadlines" page of our website before attending this meeting. Write down any questions you may have after reading through those web pages and they can be addressed in the meeting.
All sessions will be held in Sweeney Hall, room 106 [SH 106]
at the Student Success Center:
- Wednesday, July 24 from 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- Friday, August 16 from 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday, September 18 from 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday, October 10 from 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday, November 14 from 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- Friday, December 13 from 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
RSVP HERE for SSCP Information Sessions only