Stipend recipients must:
- Complete the entire MSW program at SJSU (course and field work).
- Complete course requirements designated for the “Children, Youth and Families” population-at-risk area of study.
- Remain in good academic standing, maintaining a grade point average of at least 3.0 every semester and receive credit for satisfactory performance in the field practicum.
- Participate in all Title IV-E seminars, meetings and trainings.
- Attain minimum competence shown in CalSWEC's website: California Child Welfare Competencies.
**If a student is not performing satisfactorily in the program, the University may suspend or terminate the stipend.**