- Applicants must agree to work in a public child welfare services agency (CWS) in California
for at least 2 full years upon graduation.
- Applicants must undergo pre-screening for county employment (including fingerprinting,
background and criminal record checks) and be found eligible for county employment.
- Applicants must have a valid California driver's license, use of a car as required
for fieldwork, and automobile liability insurance.
- Applicants must provide proof of U. S. citizenship or legal permanent residency.
- Current social services agency employees must be on leave (not receiving pay from
the agency) during the academic year, and must have a letter of support from their