Title IV-E Video & Book Library
The Title IV-E Child Welfare Training Program's Video and Book Library Collection is located in WSQ 215F for faculty, staff and students of the School of Social Work. Our collection includes the following Child-Welfare related themes: Substance Abuse, Child Welfare and the Law, CWLA Journals, Aging Out and much more.
Books are available for 4 weeks, while videotapes and DVD's are available for 3 weeks. Renewals are subject to availability (contact the Title IV-E Program for more information).
- California Child Welfare Resource Library
- California Social Work Education Center (CalSWEC)
- CalSWEC Title IV-E Curriculum Competencies
- Child Welfare League of America
- Child Welfare Information Gateway
- Understanding the Child Welfare System in California (PDF)
- California Dependency Online Guide
- California Permanency for Youth Project
- California Youth Connection
- Foster Care Ombudsman Program
- National Association of Social Workers-CA Chapter
- Title IV-E student Elizabeth Locatelli's leadership role in Santa Cruz Super Girlz
CalSWEC's Useful Links