Be aware of how your behavior impacts the earth.
- Recycle and reuse products
- Properly dispose of waste
- Conserve water and other resources
- Walk or bike instead of drive
- Notice the beauty around you
Engage in Environmental Wellness at SJSU:
Learn about SJSU’s Sustainable Campus initiative to maintain a sustainable learning environment—and what you can do to help contribute and be environmentally conscious.
- Join local community service organizations that are dedicated to sustainability and environmental justice.
- Find alternative transportation solutions that can reduce your carbon footprint and make your commute to school more eco-friendly.
- Volunteer at the S. Community Garden to learn more about the food you eat and how it grows. This quarter acre of land was created to provide students with access to healthy food and a space for service learning.