Be curious and build a life-long love of learning.
- Read books for enjoyment
- Start a new hobby
- Attend a class or workshop
- Talk with a mentor or counselor
- Stay open and curious about life
Engage in Intellectual Wellness at SJSU:
Take advantage of free mentoring, tutoring, and supplemental instruction services from peer educators within Peer Connections.
- Find support resources for first-generation, low-income, and educationally disadvantaged students through the Educational Opportunity Program.
- Enhance your writing skills through workshops and one-on-one tutoring sessions at the SJSU Writing Center.
- Make an appointment with Academic Advising and Retention Services for advising on General Education, Undeclared Students, students requiring remediation, International Students and those on probation or disqualified.
- Explore different degrees, majors, colleges and departments, and class schedules on the SJSU Academics web page.
- Connect with peers, learn new skills and strategies, and grow both emotionally and educationally by attending Life Skill Workshops hosted by Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS).