Learn about and respect your own and other cultures.
- Explore your own roots
- Learn a new language
- Travel to new places
- Join a cultural organization
- Volunteer for a cultural event
Engage in Multicultural Wellness at SJSU:
Visit the MOSAIC Cross Cultural Center (in the Student Union) to learn about your own culture or immerse yourself in other cultures. MOSAIC celebrates diversity, supports social justice, and advocates for students from historically underrepresented identity groups.
- Become engaged within your community and deepen your educational experience by volunteering and participating in community service and civic activism. Visit the Cesar E. Chavez Community Action Center to learn about opportunities to serve the community.
- Join a multicultural group, religious organization, or student club that’s devoted to cultural, international and social justice. There are LOTS to choose from—browse through the Student Organization Directory to find one that interests you!
- Visit the African-American/Black Student Success Center, which is dedicated to retaining, empowering, and successfully graduating African-American/Black students at SJSU.
- Find community and support at the Chicanx/Latinx Student Success Center, which was established to support the educational, social and cultural needs of Chicanx/Latinx students at SJSU.