Develop your career strengths while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- Create a vision for your future career
- Set a series of career goals
- Explore a variety of career options
- Learn new skills for the workplace
- Attend professional development classes
Engage in Occupational Wellness at SJSU:
Visit the SJSU Career Center (Administration building, room 154) for help finding employment or applying for internships. Learn how to write the perfect resume and cover letter, network, master the interview process, and much more.
- Network with SJSU peers and faculty through SJSU Handshake, an alternative to LinkedIn that can help you expand your professional network even further.
- Meet potential employers and network with professionals at SJSU Career Fairs, which are held throughout the school year.