Care for your body in order to stay healthy now and in the future.
- Be physically active everyday
- Maintain an adequate sleeping pattern
- Eat a variety of healthy foods
- Maintain good personal hygiene
- Schedule regular medical/dental exams
Engage in Physical Wellness at SJSU:
- Learn to cook healthy, affordable meals by signing up for CHEW cooking classes at the Student Wellness Center.
- Meet with SJSU’s on-campus registered dietitian for a one-on-one appointment.
- Learn more about on-campus food pantries and off-campus resources that will help you eat well even if you’re struggling to afford food and other necessary supplies while attending SJSU.
- Receive medical care through the Student Health Center, which is open to all students enrolled at SJSU.
- Enjoy bowling and billiards at the new 14-lane Bowling Center in the Student Union. Students pay a reduced price for both activities.
- Explore the great outdoors through SJSU Outdoor Adventures, offering experiences from whitewater rafting to backpacking in Yosemite. For more information, call 408-924-6218 or e-mail email@example.com
- Relax and unwind with relaxation resources like massage chairs and light therapy offered within the Student Wellness Center.
- Eat more plants! Find vegetarian and vegan dining options around campus.