Maintain healthy relationships and enjoy time with others.
- Cultivate healthy friendships and intimate relationships
- Contribute to the community
- Attend social gatherings
- Participate in activity organizations
- Attend group fitness classes
Engage in Social Wellness at SJSU:
Get involved at SJSU! There are many options available including fraternities and sororities, leadership programs, and student clubs and other organizations. Learn more by going to the Student Involvement office (in the Student Union) or visiting sjsu.edu/getinvolved/.
- Enjoy concerts, dance performances, student recitals, and plays that are put on by your fellow Spartans. Students enjoy reduced ticket pricing for most events. For more information about upcoming events, visit the School of Music and Dance and the department of Film and Theatre.
- Cheer on and support your Spartan athletes with your friends by attending sporting events such as football, basketball, baseball, and more. Get tickets online at sjsuspartans.com/tickets.
- Work out with friends at the school’s fully equipped Sport Club Fitness Center.
- Form your own intramural sports team or meet new friends by joining one.