Find purpose, value and meaning in your life with or without organized religion.
- Spend time alone/meditate
- Respect others
- Uphold your own moral integrity
- Seek growth in challenges throughout life
- Integrate affirmation in your daily life
Engage in Spiritual Wellness at SJSU:
Get involved and join a campus student organization devoted to a religion or culture of your choice. View the Student Organization Directory for a complete list.
- Sign up for a counseling workshop or peer group to connect with fellow students, learn new skills and strategies, and grow both emotionally and educationally.
- Visit the Mosaic Cross Cultural Center for a quiet space to relax, pray, and/or meditate. The Mosaic Center offers a safe and welcoming environment that honors and celebrates diversity.
- Take a moment to indulge in self-care by exploring some of rest & relaxation resources at the Student Health Center.