BS Hospitality, Tourism and Event Management Student Learning Objectives
Upon successful completion of this program students will be able to:
- Explain the dynamics of the hospitality industry including principles of lodging, food and beverage, and event management.
- Apply appropriate standards in executing essential sanitation requirements from receiving to service foods and beverages.
- Demonstrate awareness of compliance with federal and state laws in relation to human resources management.
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate financial information for effective business decision making.
- Exhibit effective customer service skills and techniques including communication and responsive interpersonal skills.
Student Learning Reports
Assessment Report Cover Sheet with Schedule
- Hospitality, Recreation and Tourism Management
- Hospitality B.S.
Program Planning Documents
This page last updated 09/04/13