Program Learning Objectives
Annual Assessment Reports
All Engineering graduate program reports are posted on the College of Engineering Website:
- Off-campus http://www.engr.sjsu.edu/ges/off-campus/assessment
- On-campus http://www.engr.sjsu.edu/ges/on-campus/assessment
Program Planning Documents
- Understanding of the Fundamentals:Graduates will demonstrate an understanding of the fundamentals of Electrical Engineering, including its mathematical and scientific principles, analysis and design.
- Understanding the Practical Applications of Engineering: Graduates will demonstrate the ability to apply the practice of Engineering to real-world problems.
- Teamwork and communications:Graduates will demonstrate effective oral and written communication. teamwork and leadership.
- Professional: Graduates demonstrate a professional and ethical attitude with continued intellectual flexibility and capacity for advancement.
- Students will be able to base analysis, problem solving and design on core advanced EE theory.
- Students will be able to develop deeper understanding of an area of concentration in their graduate programs.
- Students will be able to apply modern tools for computations, simulations, analysis, and design.
- Students will be able to communicate engineering results effectively.
This page last updated 8-04-2011