A Few Pointers:
Please prepare your reports for someone outside of your department to read (for example your Dean, the AVPs of UGS and GS&R, WASC). They need to be interpretable by outsiders.
There is a simple logic to these reporting efforts. For a given SLO, provide...
- Evidence of student performance (baseline)
- A description of your change(s) to improve student learning
- Evidence of the impact on student performance.
Remember, this form is provided to assist you. Change the form to make the logic work for your situation.
Guidelines, Forms and Schedules
- Annual Report Form (.doc)
- Schedule Form (.doc)
- New guidelines for working toward WASC 2015 visit available soon.
This page last updated 08-04-2011