Civil & Environmental Engineering
All graduate program reports are posted on the College of Engineering Website:
- Off-campus http://www.engr.sjsu.edu/ges/off-campus/assessment
- On-campus http://www.engr.sjsu.edu/ges/on-campus/assessment
To serve society, the public sector and private industry by
- providing undergraduate and graduate civil engineering education that prepares students to apply engineering knowledge to the diverse issues of resources, infrastructure and the built environment;
- contributing to the development and codification of knowledge through faculty scholarship, and;
- meeting the needs of working professionals for continuing education.
Program Educational Objectives
Bachelor of Science Program Educational Objectives are posted on the department Website.
Prior to 2010 all learning objectives were reported together:
This page last updated 8-04-2011