Welcome to the new University Personnel website! This site is for our employees and those looking for a career in the Spartan community. The information found on these pages is a combination of that which was previously in the Faculty Affairs and Human Resources sites. Take a tour using one of these documents:
UP Web Overview (.pdf) Presentation
UP Website Walkthrough (.pdf) includes a reference guide to where you can find specific information.
Once you’ve had a chance to look around, complete the UP Website Feedback form and let us know what you think. We value your feedback - the good, the bad, and everything in between.
News & Announcements
Last Update: July 30, 2018
- Employee Olympics, August 13-17 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Employee Benefits and Services Fair Tuesday, September 25 10:00 am - 1:00 pm (.pdf)
- SJSU Alumni, Faculty, Staff and Students Cruise (.pdf)
- CalPERS Dependent Eligibility Re-Verification FAQs
- Tax Sheltered Annuity 403(b) Program News
DACA: Students and employees who meet the DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program) renewal criteria are urged to file their applications as soon as possible while this opportunity remains available. For more information about the renewal process see DACA UPDATE.
For students, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance, including financial assistance.
For employees, please contact University Personnel.
Highlighted Job Opportunities
- Police Officer (Job ID: 24673)
- Director, Student Conduct & Ethical Development (Job ID: 24630)
- Clery Compliance Director (Job ID: 24596)
- Title IX Officer (Job ID: 24581)
- University Ombudsperson (Job ID: 24545)
- Associate Vice President for Strategic Communications and Marketing
See Careers for additional job opportunities on campus.