Your UP Representatives

Use the search boxes below to find your Benefits, Payroll and Employee Support Services representatives. Enter either your Department Name or the 4-digit Department ID for your department and click Submit. If you are unable to find your department, please contact University Personnel for assistance: or (408) 924-2250.

To find contacts for other units in University Personnel, please see the Directory by Function. 


Go to results


Go to results



Department Information
Department Name Department ID Check Sort Unit
None None None


UP Representatives
Unit Representative Email Phone
Employee Support Services None    None None
Payroll None None None
Benefits None None None