We are committed to maintaining high quality and customer-focused technology that integrates and coordinates with university needs. We ensure data integrity in SJSU @ Work and provide reports and data analysis for the purpose of evaluating University Personnel functions and programs.
SJSU @ Work is one of Oracle PeopleSoft's web-based, single sign-on system solutions that covers every aspect of the UP roadmap, from core transactional functionality through service automation and delivery to complete enterprise talent management solutions.
SJSU @ Work enables University Personnel to manage our entire workforce from recruitment to retirement in a more effective and efficient manner.
- Serve as the central resource for all Human Resources data in SJSU @ Work and Cal State University - Personnel/Payroll Information Management System (PIMS)
- Conduct research and analyze information to support campus personnel and planning for University Personnel
- Develop employee related data queries and data procedures for the campus community
- Support the development, implementation, audit functions and integration of our Universiy Personnel data systems
- Train UP and campus staff on various processes and procedures in SJSU @ Work and other applicable systems
- Serve as the liaison in the Campus Community Committee in resolving duplicate employee ids between University Personnel, Student Administration, Student Financial systems and Professional Development Center
- Represents University Personnel in the CSU-wide Human Resources Users Group in researching
and resolving system issues
- Open Enrollment - Yearly program that enables employees to change their participation in Benefit programs such as Medical benefits, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending accounts, and others.
- Affirmative Action Plan - Gather data to support the creation of our yearly affirmative action plan put together by a 3rd party vendor.
- Yearly Audits of data - Complete several audits for security and Data clean up.