Attending another CSU school

If you or your dependent plan to attend another CSU, you will first complete the application for the fee waiver benefit (or transfer of benefit form for a dependent), submit it to to determine your eligibility (and your dependent’s eligibility, if applicable). The Fee Waiver Coordinator will then send the paperwork to the CSU you or your dependent plan to attend.  That CSU will establish student eligibility (academic good standing), course eligibility (e.g., state-supported), and process the fee waiver.

Note: It is important to know the fee waiver deadlines for both the employee’s campus and the student’s campus.  Submit all required fee waiver documentation in time to meet whichever deadline is earlier for your dependent’s campus of enrollment fee waiver due date