Seek Medical Attention
In the event of an accident or injury, the highest priority must always be caring for the individual. Immediately report any work-related injury or illness to your supervisor.
- If the injury is serious, call 911 or contact the University Police Department at 924-2222 and follow their instructions.
- If you can move safely, go to the SJSU Student Health Center for First Aid or call (408) 924-6122 for appointments and questions.
- The Employee Injury Care Student Health Center Procedures (PDF) provides general procedures for employee work-related injury care at the Student Health Center (SHC).
- If the injury requires any medical care beyond First Aid, or if the injury occurs while SHC is closed, please get to one of the approved Occupational Medicine Facilities below:
- Concentra Urgent Care & Occupational Medical Center (Mon-Fri 7am-7pm)
- 1901 Monterey Rd.#10, San Jose, CA(408)477-8080
- 315 S. Abbott Avenue Milpitas, CA(408)790-2900
- 2737 Walsh Avenue,Santa Clara, CA(408) 228-8400
- Kaiser Occupational Health (if you have a Kaiser health plan)
- Concentra Urgent Care & Occupational Medical Center (Mon-Fri 7am-7pm) (Sat 9am-4pm)
- 1887 Monterey Rd, #200,San Jose, CA (408) 288-3800
- 988 Walsh Avenue,Santa Clara, CA(408) 988-6868
- Additional Locations
- O’Connor Hospital Emergency Room (After Hours/Weekends)
- 2105 Forest Ave,San Jose, Ca(408) 947-2500