Seek Medical Attention

In the event of an accident or injury, the highest priority must always be caring for the individual. Immediately report any work-related injury or illness to your supervisor.

  • If the injury is serious, call 911 or contact the University Police Department at 924-2222 and follow their instructions.
  • If you can move safely, go to the SJSU Student Health Center for First Aid or call (408) 924-6122 for appointments and questions.
  • The Employee Injury Care Student Health Center Procedures (PDF) provides general procedures for employee work-related injury care at the Student Health Center (SHC).
  • If the injury requires any medical care beyond First Aid, or if the injury occurs while SHC is closed, please get to one of the approved Occupational Medicine Facilities below: