Insights Discovery helps team members gain a unique insight into who they are, who
their team members are, and enables the group to explore how relationships can be
optimized. This is achieved by examining individual style, the team dynamic, and the
various inter-relationships between group members.
Introduction to Insights Discovery
Your team's journey begins with the three hour Introduction to Insights Discovery workshop where the team will:
- Learn about the simple and memorable model to aid individual and group understanding
- Quickly understand their individual strengths and challenges
- Create an open dialogue for discussing differences, challenges, and resolving conflict
- Reinforce the message that everyone plays a positive role in achieving team objectives
- Enable participants to take immediate individual and team action to achieve work goals
Introduction to Insights Discovery workshops are facilitated by certified Insights client practitioners from University Personnel.
Keeping Insights Alive
The introduction workshop is only the first step. Teams will select an Insights Champion
who will help keep Insights alive in their team through discussion, activities and
exercises. They will have access to the Insights Toolkit with tools to help them utilize
the Insights model to improve team dynamics and more effectively communicate and connect
with one another.
Deeper Dive Into Insights
Teams who have been using the Insights model and are ready to take a deeper dive can
request follow up sessions with our facilitators on topics such as communication,
conflict resolution, team building, and leadership.