Find Out Currently Enrolled Benefits
How can I find out what benefits my family and I are enrolled in and if University Personnel has my correct address as well as emergency contact information?
- Sign into your SJSU @ Work
- Go to Self Service (select self service)
- Go to Benefits
- Select the link "Benefits Summary" (this will take a few moments to load)
- When your benefits summary is loaded, you may select each benefit to show the dependents
- Sign into your MySJSU
- Select Campus Personal Information
- Review Emergency Contact Information, address, name etc.
If you find a discrepancy, please contact University Personnel at (408) 924-2250.