How to Sign Up for Tax Shelter Annuity Deduction, 401k, or 457


How can I sign up for a TSA (Tax Shelter Annuity Deduction) and or 401k and 457 plan?



You can designate a deduction amount by visiting My Retirement Manager. For more information regarding TSA, visit the CalState Systemwide Portal. To sign up for the 401(K) and/or 457 plan visit the Savings Plus website.