Processing Paperwork After I-9 Documents Expire


My documents to fill out a Form I-9 are expired. Can you still process my paperwork?



Call our main Univsersity Personnel line for further assistance (408) 924-2250.

To view alternative acceptable documents, please refer to the List of Acceptable Documents from the Form I-9 (see last page for list).