Who to Talk About New Hires


Who do I talk to about Staff, Faculty, and/or Student Appointments (new hires)?



For Staff and Student Assistants

Please contact your Employee Services Representative. For your convenience, the Your UP Representative page is on our website to assist.

For Faculty, Graduate Assistants, Teaching Associates, and Instructional Student Assistants

Please contact University Personnel-Faculty Affairs.