Fee Waiver: Dependent Attending Another CSU School


I am an SJSU employee but my dependent will be attending another CSU. What do I do?



SJSU employees complete the SJSU fee waiver application and submit them to fee-waiver@sjsu.edu. The SJSU fee waiver coordinator will process the application and send it to the appropriate CSU for processing. Applications must be received by the deadlines posted by the CSU the student is attending.