Tuition Fee Waiver
If your question is not answered below please contact Tuition Fee Waiver.
- How do I know if I’m qualified for tuition fee waiver?
- How often do I have to apply for the tuition fee waiver program?
- Are winter and summer courses tuition fee waiver eligible?
- How many units does tuition fee waiver cover?
- What other course fees are waived or reduced?
- Can tuition fee waiver be used for the University of California (UC) schools or community colleges?
Employees Staff Fee Waiver
- I am an SJSU employee but I will be attending another CSU. What do I do?
- Do I have to fill out a student admission application in order to take classes using fee waiver?
- Do I have to be enrolled in a degree program to utilize fee waiver?
- Can I take classes as part of my work schedule using state time?
- Can I use fee waiver to audit a class?
- What are the tax implications for participating in this benefit?
Dependent Fee Waiver
- To whom can I transfer this benefit?
- Does my dependent have to be a matriculated student to use this benefit?
- Can I take one class and my dependent take one class through this program in the same semester? Or, can my two dependent children take classes through this program at the same time?
- What happens if my dependent child turns 23 or 25 (depending on bargaining unit) during the semester?
- I am an SJSU employee but my dependent will be attending another CSU. What do I do?
- Can my dependent enroll in more than 2 classes?
- What are the tax implications for utilizing this benefit?