Signed Doctor's or Physician's Notes and Forms


What should I do with any doctor’s notes or forms signed by my physician?



All medical notes or forms associated with a medical leave of absence should be sent or delivered to the Leave Program Manager in University Personnel. It is not necessary to provide copies of these documents to your manager/department chair or to your department as the Leave Program Manager will keep your department informed of your leave status.