Industrial Disability Leave Eligibility


How do I become eligible for Industrial Disability Leave?



A CSU employee who suffers a disability arising out of or in the course of CSU employment may receive IDL benefits if they are an active CalPERS or STRS member and has a disability which has been verified and accepted by the CSU's third party administrator (TPA) for workers' compensation insurance as industrially caused.